Infusion therapy is when medication is delivered through a needle or catheter into a vein. Home infusion therapy is when a patient receives this therapy outside the hospital or clinical setting. Our experienced experts provide infusion therapy to more than 20,000 patients each month. In addition, we provide tube feeding therapy to more than 25,000 patients each month.
Home infusion therapy allows patients to receive vital fluids and specialized intravenous (I.V.) medications without the added inconvenience or high cost of a hospital stay.
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- Hydration Therapy
- Intravenous Line Management
- Specialty Product Therapies
- Antibiotic and Antifungal Therapy
- Pain Management
- Anti-Coagulation Therapy
- Chelation Therapy
"We help your patients heal at home, while serving them with dignity and respect."
ADVANTAGES OF HOME INFUSION THERAPY:
- More convenient alternative to lengthy stays in hospital/skilled nursing facility or frequent outpatient visits
- Offers the patient the freedom and flexibility to recuperate in the comfort and privacy of your home
- Offers the patient/family the opportunity to participate in their plan of care
- More cost-effective than a hospital stay for many managed care companies
- Provides better outcomes and encourages greater independence